Friday, August 8, 2008

Dirtfest 2008


Our trip to Priest Lake. July 2008 Benjamin is happy to be where ever Mom is.

This first 5 minutes of being there Zachary decided that dirt was his friend. This is pretty much what he looked like the entire time we were there. It was great.

This is Slippery Rock, it is a natural water slide. The water is very cold. As you can see Connor didn't want to put his hands down. Dad and Connor had to hike 1 and 1/4 mile up to get to the slides. needless to say that is why mom and the younger one's didn't go.


Smile Boys. They loved going really fast with Dad.
This was our fun while on the water.

This is the 2 bedroom cabin that we stayed in, it made the trip wonderful cause we didn't have to set up a tent and we were shielded from the elements.
We don't look too bad for 3 days of dirt
I'm excited to be going home we had a blast.
If you look real close to my face you can see the dirt.
2 minutes into the drive home, 2 pieces of Liquorice, 2 eye lids closed what a peaceful feeling.

5 comments:

Britany Michelle said...

Well that sounds like a nice get away! Did you finish the book yet? Holy cow, someone needs to be able to conversate with me about it!

DeAnne said...

cute pics! did you guys go up alone or with family or friends? looks like fun! I love the last pic of Zach asleep with the licorice in both hands :)

Gretch said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! It is so fun. Your blog is very cute too.
I'm glad you guys had a good time camping. Loved the pictures

Us and Them said...

Love the last pic of Zach Zach. You can tell he had a blast. And Connor, well, he looks beat too. Glad you had a good time.

Shannah said...

Love the title! And I really like the family picture in the header. That is really cool! I need to learn how to spiff up my layout :o)