I have recently learned that New Kids on the Block are back and yes they are back. It takes me back to the day when friends from school and I were driven to Seattle by my dad to watch them in concert and we screamed and yelled to our hearts content. and guess what they are coming back to Seattle to put on another concert, this time I am not sure if i will be there but my heart and mind is taken back and i feel like a little school girl again. I get giddy when i hear there song and I feel like jumping up and down.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Mother of 3, Feels like she's 14 again.
I have recently learned that New Kids on the Block are back and yes they are back. It takes me back to the day when friends from school and I were driven to Seattle by my dad to watch them in concert and we screamed and yelled to our hearts content. and guess what they are coming back to Seattle to put on another concert, this time I am not sure if i will be there but my heart and mind is taken back and i feel like a little school girl again. I get giddy when i hear there song and I feel like jumping up and down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Julia, Julia, Julia....You are a New Kids Junkie. I think you would be a groupie if your hubby wouldn't mind!
Ahhh, the power of memories. Should we be expecting some New Kids on you blog now?
Love ya!
Post a Comment