skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Connor & Zachary's Sweet Rides
Connor has found his new love. He can't wait until
he is able to put gas into a real bike. Just like Dad's
& Both Papas.
Zachary and his new bike. Even though we don't
know how to peddle yet, we try. By the end of
summer we should have peddling down pat.
3 comments:
Hmmm..maybe I have your blog address wrong on my blog..I'll have to check. Because everytime I have looked before today there hasn't been a post, but the summertime fun post says June 24th. Anyway, I'm glad you have joined in the blogging world. It really is nice to check in regularly and see what family and friends are up to on a regular basis.
Nope, I got it right. P.S. I love Zach's too big helmet, that's cute!
Awesome new bikes! Mason will be so jealous! I can see it now... sharing issues on the horizon.
Post a Comment