Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Littlest Man


My littlest man has decided that he needs to move and shake his body. One morning I put him on the floor by the brown mouse and came back into the living room about 10 minutes later and much to my surprise he was under the table. Connor came into the room and said "Mom, Benjamin doesn't know that he moved under the table", yes Connor I said. This is the beginning of the end for us. Now that he thinks he can move we are in for it now. He was faster than Connor and Zachary to move and roll over.

4 comments:

DeAnne said...

cute background! i like the twilight features you have too. benjamen is so cute. he has two big brothers to catch up to. can't wait to see you tonight!

Crystyne said...

Oh my little man is moving all over! Yeah DeAnne was right-he has Connor and Zachary to catch up to.

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Ben is such a cute baby, but not for long!!!!!

Patsfield Family Photos said...

What I mean is he is growing so fast and won't be a baby anymore!