Friday, January 23, 2009

Potty Training Boot Camp

Well I thought that this day would never come. Before I had children I didn't realize how expensive diapers really were, then the little ones came and so did the diaper bill. Well Connor was a breeze to train. Then we had Zachary and I thought that it would take forever for him to train cause he really didn't want anything to do with the toilet. Well last week Bill "the Marine" was sick of changing poopy pullups so while I was at work he decided that it was time.

Three days went by and many wet underwears later we finally did it we peeeeeeeed in the potty. I felt this weight lifted off of my shoulders. No more diapers no more pull ups. And since then he has only had one mess up. No big deal. It's great he is growing up so fast and this just proves that he was ready and I guess that I was dragging my feet.

He wanted me to take a picture of his underwear for his photo book and i thought that I would share it with you, Enjoy!!!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Hurray for Zach! Love the underwear picture. That's too funny. Happy for all of you :)

Crystyne said...

Yeah Connor was easy, for you, I potty training going, and all you had to do was KEEP it going, don't you remember?

DeAnne said...

Good job Zachary! That is great. Hopefully Katelyn won't be too far behind.

Nicole said...

One of the first major milestones huh! Just one more to go....

Laura said...

just one in diapers? Whatever will you do with all that extra money, Julia??