I thought this day would never come. Connor's first day of school. Kindergarten what a great day. He is so excited. All summer he has been asking when will he get to go to school.
Aw, what a handsome little stud! You are so lucky he was excited to go. I have a bad feeling that Kate will be crying and hiding between my leg, but who knows, maybe she'll surprise me.
Wife to Bill, mother of 3 boys. Eyesight is getting worse. Drives a minivan. & loves it. Pharmacy Technician for 13 years. Loves Edward Cullen and HATES to see it come to an end. Not a women of many words
6 comments:
Tell Connor that I like his outfit. I swear just yesterday you had him, now he is all grown-up :(
Connor looks so happy in his classroom. Fantastic first day of school pictures! I'll have to show uncle Tim them :0)
Aw, what a handsome little stud! You are so lucky he was excited to go. I have a bad feeling that Kate will be crying and hiding between my leg, but who knows, maybe she'll surprise me.
Oh my Connor, my Connor. I can't believe he is in school. Don't blink- next he will be boarding a plane on his way to the MTC.
I love Conner's facial expression-priceless! He is so excited! Both your boys looks super cute!
Post a Comment